Texas Instruments Norway designs and develops high-performance, low-power devices with advanced, integrated radio sub-systems for use in a variety of wireless applications.
We are now looking for summer interns to join one of our many teams. You will be part of a world-class team, developing advanced device drivers and low level system software for our wireless microcontrollers. You will collaborate closely with other software teams across the world, and also work with the hardware teams, system teams, and application teams.
About the job:
Do you strive to understand how electronics work? Do you enjoy debugging, coding and/or solving technical problems? The Applications team is the link between the designers and the customer. If you are looking for an interesting and challenging position with a wide range of exciting responsibilities, you've come to the right place. In this position, you'll get to use your technical and creative engineering skills while gaining valuable experience working with real customers and real products on solving real business problems.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Please upload your CV together with your university transcript and other relevant documentation
- Programming skills in C/C++/python
- Experience with real time OS (RTOS)
- Knowledge of embedded systems or embedded programming
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Benefit from an attractive compensation
- Join an international work environment where your ideas count and where you can thrive in a diverse culture
- Explore a world of opportunities for your personal and professional development
See how you can be part of Engineering progress in the world: