Still recruiting throughout COVID19
We provide you with a two year graduate scheme that develops you into the best leader you can be in the food and fresh produce industry. By working in four different companies in four different roles you will discover the best fit career path for you rather than trying to fit into one company culture. You will also gain a wider knowledge and experience of the supply chain meaning that as you develop you will be able to make better decisions as a leader.
Why the food and fresh produce industry?
Ever wondered how your chips made it to your plate? Or how blueberries are transported halfway around the world to end up on supermarket shelves? The Fresh produce industry is the driving force behind these supply chains.
The industry is a buzzing assortment of procurement, new product development, agronomy, technical, production, agronomy, marketing, commercial and many many more exciting opportunities. It is an industry that is ever changing to meet the demands of a population. It is also one of the few industries that provide a necessity in life and as such offers long term security and career progression.
The MDS Graduate scheme is the gateway to this exciting industry. MDS is a graduate scheme with a difference. We aim to develop the potential in all of our trainees and and as such are aware that you are not the finished article yet. When applying use the opportunity to demonstrate your strengths and understand your developmental needs. Think outside the box and take the time to show us your potential.
What we offer
- Four paid placements in four different companies.
- Roles that encompasses the whole supply chain
- An accredited qualification in Leadership and Management
- Personal coaching and development
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to network with industry leaders
- Lifelong affiliation with the MDS Alumni
- Fast track career path
What we are looking for
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
- Successful candidates must have a full driving license valid in the UK before they start.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate during the two year scheme
Applicants should hold (or be predicted) 2.1 degree or above in any discipline. (we will consider 2.2 degrees for those with relevant experience)