If you want to join a leading company and a fun team evolving in a fast-moving and challenging environment, you should have a look at this opportunity.
This role is an Apprenticeship placement (contrat d'apprentissage ou d'alternance) for 12 months ideally starting in October 2021.
In this position, you will be working along with the Partner Managers in charge of growing intel revenue generated through major system integrators and Independent software vendors in France.
Your role will embrace missions such as: intel Partners Sales and Marketing analysis, intel programs understanding and local execution in support to Sales team, identification of innovative companies who might become key future partners for intel in France.
For Sales team support, you will be responsible for revenue data analysis in order to track partner revenue progress, programs impact and potential needs to adapt.
For Marketing support, you will be responsible for working with the partners account managers regarding the execution and organization of programs. If you prove to be highly successful, you may participate in elaborating the business Strategy directly under the director supervision. You might have the opportunity as well to collaborate with European teams.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Follow-up and execute marketing programs with the partners account managers to ensure right execution and compliancy.
- Support partners event organization.
- Ease up administrative task on contract and marketing proof of performance in synch with partner account managers.
- Build up regular presentation updates on partner business and marketing activities.
- Understand and compile Intel corporate programs into a comprehensive data set for French partner team
- Work with the global Partner program team hosted in US.
You will be encouraged and supported to develop your creativity and autonomy in a working environment and to discover the unique and creative opportunities this type of role offers, while being mentored by senior partners account managers. We invite you to join our dynamic, hard-working, and exciting team.