WHO WE ARE :
Drotek is above all a team of creators, innovators, but above all a team of dreamers. For 10 years, we have been developing autonomous vehicles such as land robots and aerial drones. We offer a full range of electronic design and manufacturing services for many applications ranging from vehicle positioning to total automation. Our devices, vehicles and software are sold in more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Come join us in an incredible place located in the heart of the main European pole of aeronautics and space!
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
Drotek is divided into 3 poles: electronics, robotics and events. The Drotek events pole develops drone light show solutions dedicated to entertainment especially with its flagship drone: IO star. Io star is the lightest light show drone on the market with a compact form of 190 x 190 x 52 mm. Its 300g light weight makes it powerful to create long lasting shows in the sky for entertainment. Within the events team dedicated to the project of luminous drone you will take care of the following missions:
- Design of electronic schematics, recovery / modification of existing designs
- Establish a test plan of products and qualify prototypes accordingly
- Be in support during the development phases of the production tools
- Interact with suppliers of electronic components, hardware and development
- Participate in research projects on the hardware building blocks of our future products
- You are expert in design and simulation of electronics circuits
- You are in love of low-frequency analog electronics
- Every night you dream about embedded electronics
- You are using Altium software every day
- You have an open and international mindset with a good English level.