WHO WE ARE :
Drotek is above all a team of creators, innovators, but above all a team of dreamers. For 10 years, we have been developing autonomous vehicles such as land robots and aerial drones. We offer a full range of electronic design and manufacturing services for many applications ranging from vehicle positioning to total automation. Our devices, vehicles and software are sold in more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Come join us in an incredible place located in the heart of the main European pole of aeronautics and space!
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
Drotek is divided into 3 poles: electronics, robotics and events.
The Drotek events pole develops drone light show solutions dedicated to entertainment especially with its flagship drone: IO star. Io star is the lightest light show drone on the market with a compact form of 190 x 190 x 52 mm. Its 300g light weight makes it powerful to create long lasting shows in the sky for entertainment.
The Drotek robotics pole design and integrate innovative cost-effective robotic solutions for complicated applications to everyday tasks. From small stand-alone systems to large integrated processes, it provides custom robotic and automation systems for industries of all types.
Within the DROTEK group team you will develop the commercial and business with these following missions:
- Work closely with the engineering and production team to support sales
- Watch: develop and maintain a deep understanding of our products, our customers, our partners and our competitors to ensure constant improvement.
- Sell complex scientific and technological products to businesses. In other words, you’ve got to make technology sexy. For this job, you’ll need to be able to explain why a business or a consumer might need your tool, machine or complicated software product over the competition.
- If you like technology and are comfortable using technical jargon and computer terminology, this could be a great fit for you. In some cases, you’d be selling a product to technology novices, so you need to be able to explain the software in simple terms; and for other jobs, you could be selling to highly technical people. You’ll conduct product demonstrations, answer prospective customers’ questions, and build a robust Rolodex to really succeed.
- You must have extensive knowledge of the products’ parts and functions, as well as an understanding of the scientific processes that make these products work.
- Being able to cultivate relationships and ensure customer satisfaction is essential.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Fluid English required written / oral.
- You are currently in the last year of business school / management school
What we offer you:
The opportunity to participate in a start-up adventure on various projects in France and abroad.
The opportunity to learn and grow in a stimulating and constantly developing environment.
A pleasant and friendly working environment within a team that promotes the sharing and development of skills.
The opportunity to be proactive and prove yourself: in order to be engaged within the sales team.