Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference.
This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
As a Corporate Finance and Treasury Analyst, you will be in charge of:
- Handle Cash & Liquidity monitoring & concentration on our 60 Countries & at Group Level
- Prepare Monthly Cash Forecast to provide cash visibility the Financial Governance & Mantu Board
- Monitor & Track Back Office Management requests
- Control and correct bank charges applied by banks by implementing digital tools to automate analysis
- Implement a European In-House Bank with POBO & COBO solutions
- Administrate & Maintain our Payment Factory
Working Capital Management:
- Review our DSO & DPO evolution
- Track & Propose new short term financing solutions to improve our working capital requirement
- Manage bank guarantees & bonds
Bank Relationship Management:
- Analyze Bank pool & Bank dependencies based on cash flows, commitments and net banking income
- Implement new bank digital solutions to improve our day-to-day operations management
- Analyze Credit Scoring on all new prospects and current clients
- Monitor bank covenants and follow debt evolution
- Manage Intercompany lending & interests
IT, Data & Analytics Management:
- Work with Mantu IT Team to improve internal treasury tools
- Work with Mantu Business Intelligence Team to create new automatic reporting solutions and improve data accuracy