If you're passionate about development, then it's time to work on a great Open Source project where your work will count:
You develop the product itself and therefore the apps in it. No matter if you joined a short or long time ago, we'll ask your opinion on creations and improvements ideas.
Odoo is Open Source so you get paid to write public code and contribute to the development community, great isn't it? Moreover what you develop will be used by millions of people all over the world. You have the chance to see the impact of your work and make a real contribution to the success of the company.
It offers you so many opportunities : you can be an app dev, a framework dev, work in security, develop a SAAS (odooSH), do DevOps/infrastructure management, work on our internal tools, analyze and improve performance, etc. What's really cool? You can switch from one to the other whenever you decide it's time for a new challenge, so you gain a lot of experience in multiple fields in a short time. The R&D team counts more than 150 developers split in ~15 teams. After 3 weeks of initial training, we'll present you all of them and you'll choose the one you prefer.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
- Several programming languages
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
Nice to Have:
- Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Linux, GitHub
What's great in the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- No customer deadlines - Time to focus on quality, refactoring and testing
- No solution architect, no business analysts, no Gantt chart.
- No specific start date, we recruit all year long.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located in a renovated farm in the countryside.