Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 350,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
Listen here a hospital talking about Hublo: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E)
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
You will be part of the New Business team which was recently created to explore new business opportunities and develop new products and services to impact healthcare workers and institutions at scale.
You will work in close relationship with Maxime Renault, Head of New Business and former CEO of a fast-growing startup.This position is a chance to experience a very challenging entrepreneurial journey within an impactful, well structured and fast-growing startup.
Your mission will cover all the aspects necessary to launch a new business unit from the market discovery, ideation to execution and scale.
Your main challenges, in collaboration with Maxime, will be to:
* Conduct users and customers interviews
* Identify pain points to address among healthcare workers and institutions
* Study the market potential of a business idea
* Launch MVPs using Nocode tools to conduct experiments
* Drive customer and user acquisition campaigns
* Analyse results of experiments and be able to decide to develop or kill a business idea
* Define a growth strategy and execute it
What we offer
Our team members are our **#1 asset**! We have put together several perks to make your life at Hublo great!
* A fair & competitive salary package
* Paid Leaves
* A daily meal plan (Swile)
* The latest in Apple’s equipment
* Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
Office & Team Life
* A dynamic team and multicultural (+10 nationalities), making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)
* Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal, ...)
* A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
* You have a track record of excellence in a field (School, Sport, Business, Passion…)
* You have a first internship experience in a stimulating environment
* Your oral and written communications are excellent
* You are at ease with numbers and able to run analysis using Excel
* You are very curious and eager to learn new skills and discover new sectors
* You have an interest for technology
* Your are a team player
* You are autonomous and demonstrate tenacity and willingness to get things done
* 1 phone call interview (20 min)
* 1 selective case study to prepare at home
* 1 interview on site with Maxime, Head of New Business