Our vision: change the life of the 10 million healthcare professionals in Europe who waste a precious time every day with complex and outdated tools, when they need to save lives.
Better managing staff on a daily basis, saving time and improving the quality of life at work are strong issues highlighted by the Covid-19 crisis.
Hublo now brings together a user community of more than 350,000 healthcare professionals, able to take shifts in healthcare facilities whenever they are needed.
Listen here a hospital talking about Hublo: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81R5FCsfq6E)
We are looking for people who want to give meaning to their job, while transforming the healthcare system thanks to new digital technologies, and much more; bold teammates, ready to take early on responsibilities, while remaining humble, curious and eager to learn every day.
As Hublo continues to expand its portfolio of clients, you will work closely with a team of experienced Sales Executives and will report directly to the Head of Sales.
You will focus on the very first stage of the sales process, generating and qualifying leads. In other words, you will fuel directly the growth of the company !
As the ideal Sales Development Representative for Hublo, here are your missions:
* Identify relevant prospects in outbound (80%) and inbound (20%)
* Use all the channels at our disposal to contact the targets: email, telephone, social networks, presence at trade shows....
* Get appointments for Sales with ingenuity, persistence and perseverance.
* Pre-qualify the appointments made and provide excellent information to Sales
* Ensure reporting by applying the highest level of rigor in CRM and by exchanging with the Head of Sales
* Participate in the improvement of our prospecting processes and be a source of proposals to optimize conversion.
What we offer
Our team members are our **#1 asset**! We have put together several perks to make your life at Hublo great!
* A fair & competitive salary package with an attractive equity plan ("BSPCE")
* A tailor-made remote policy
* A daily meal plan (Swile)
* The latest in Apple’s equipment or the equivalent
* Free coffee, snacks and a budget allocated to managers for small team events
Office & Team Life
* A dynamic team and multicultural (+10 nationalities), making it possible to work in several locations (Paris, Sophia-Antipolis, Cologne)
* Weekly team drinks and yearly offsite (French countryside, ski resort in the Alps, south of France seaside, Portugal, ...)
* A chance to contribute to improving the healthcare system in Europe
* Good communication skills
* Commercial training or at least a great interest for Sales
* You are not afraid to make one call after another and are resilient.
* You are driven by results and are ambitious to surpass the set objectives.
* You are well organized to get things done
* Want to learn the tricks of the trade
* 1 phone interview with our Head of Sales
* 1 on-site interview with our Head of Sales and a Team lead
* 1 on-site interview with our CEO and an additional team member