Project Management is about taking real responsibility and accountability for ensuring that we deliver on our customer commitments at the right time, at the right cost and to the right quality.
Follow you passion with the following responsibilities:
- You could find yourself assisting with a wide variety of tasks for example, controlling budgets and expenditure, reporting, decision making and covering the governance of change within projects.
- Managing project progress, identify emerging issues and trend, fulfilling contractual requirements and interfacing with our customers.
- You might also get involved in reviewing performance, analysing risks and informing decisions to optimise project success.
- You will receive support to enable yourself to gain a breadth of skills and business experience to be a success in this field.
- What's certain is that your small contribution will aid the UK MOD and our international customers receive the customer receiving the capability they need to operate effectively and easily.
As a minimum requirement you'll need to have obtained, or predicted to obtain, a 2:2 in your Bachelor's or Master's degree.
What we have on offer for you!
Take your first steps in a career that motivates, rewards and evolves. At BAE Systems you'll be working on exciting, pioneering engineering and business projects from day one. Our graduate scheme will prepare you with the skills you need to navigate situations that bring others to a standstill. We will help you make the very most of your talents. We place great importance not only on what we do, but how and why we do it. We are passionate, collaborative, and take pride in work that helps our customers and communities. Working for BAE Systems, you'll go home at the end of each day knowing what you do really makes a difference.
Security/ Export Control
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation.
Working with us
At BAE we want to be the leading employer in defence and security for valuing diversity and inclusion. We care about difference in all forms and want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently under-represented within our industry, including women, people from ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to be a preferred home for veterans and reservists.