Start Date of the Internship : January 2022
Do You Want To Be Part of Something Exciting?
At The Estée Lauder Companies you can play a role in our global success!
We are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. We are the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
- Manage overall social media channels (Instagram, Facebook): vision, editorial line, content creation.
- Execute the community management for the Darphin accounts (Comments & Direct Message answers).
- Work closely with In-House Creative teams to develop social media and content for the brand.
- Work closely with Marketing teams to develop social media calendar for the brand and execute it.
- Review, edit and provide channel-specific recommendations for social content calendars.
- Serve as a liaison in any social media executions with affiliates world-wide. As part here of manage communication of campaigns/programs and help provide guidance to implement locally.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools and best practices; monitor competitors and other social media leaders to see how they are using them to be the early adopter of technologies.
- Generate metrics reports using standardized tools and craft analyses based on the data; assist in developing related recommendations.
You have a Cursus in Communication and/or Marketing.
A strong interest in content creation, your messages are clear and impactful, and you are passionate about brand content and communication.
You also have excellent writing and people skills, excellent knowledge of the key actors in the world of social medias. You are creative, have team spirit and the ability to take initiative.
You have a good level of written and spoken English (a 3rd European language is a plus).
Don’t wait any longer and apply for this position !
What We Offer
Our Business of Beauty Prestige - Beauty is a dynamic growth industry, and we are at the forefront, leading the way with our diverse portfolio of 25+ exceptional brands.
Our Culture & Values - We are a family company with deep-rooted values and a rich history. We embrace the challenges of leading in the ever-changing beauty landscape as an opportunity to drive our creativity and drive sustainable growth.
Our People - We believe that diverse backgrounds result in greater innovation across our organization. The value we place on cultivating future leaders is at the heart of our talent philosophy. We encourage continuous learning and we harness the strengths of our employees. The global nature of our work across multiple regions and brands, functions and channels provides fertile ground for mobility and career growth.
Our Commitments - We are committed to fostering a culture of respect and being positive influence in everything we do and in every community we serve. Corporate citizenship and sustainability are central to our beliefs — from employee volunteerism and our cause-related campaigns to the creation of high-performing and safe products, all while caring for people and the environment.
We are looking forward to your application!