At netRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products daily so that our customers can find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
We are looking for 3 Content Writer Interns with different languages (German or French or Spanish plus English) to join our Marketing team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
If you are familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
The main responsibilities and duties in this role are:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO best guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update website content as needed.
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism, or related field.
- German or French or Spanish Native with high command in English language, additional language skills is a plus.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with web publications and social-media pubblication tools.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in German or French or Spanish and English.
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Some experience with marketing automation tools
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Fridays from 9 to 3 pm.
- Some flexibility in hours is provided.
- Full-time job preferable.
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing technological based company.
- International, young and dynamic work environment.
- Gym membership discounts.
- Private medical insurance discounts.
- Free ecological fruit and coffee and hot drinks!
- Location: Barcelona, 360º views of the city in a great office!
- Start date: October 2021