Mantu is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs.
We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision.
We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference.
This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
As an Infrastructure & Cloud Engineer, you are part of the internal IT Operations Department, and you will be responsible for the deployment and the management of new cloud infrastructures dedicated to our external customers’ needs.
You will also support the team in the development and the update of reusable configurations using Infrastructure As Code tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
Using your knowledge and experience, you will define the appropriate processes and workflows to optimize deployment of customers’ applications and their dedicated infrastructures.
By joining our team, you will:
- Deploy and support internal customer infrastructure on different cloud providers (AWS, Azure and OVH)
- Resolve incidents, implement and participate in problem resolutions
- Analyze internal and externals customers’ needs and design new infrastructure
- Automate Server deployment & migration with Ansible, Terraform and Packer
- Create and update documentation and procedures to assist the level 1 support team
- Learn about how to deploy and manage infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code technologies
- Perform research to ensure your continuous professional development
- Master in IT
- At Least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Linux (mainly Debian) and Windows administration
- Infrastructure as code knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of git command and workflow is a plus
- Knowledge about containers and their orchestration is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and logical
- Adaptability (work in a continuously changing environment)
- Self-driven and motivated to learn new technologies