Do you want to become a part of a mission- driven Company who works on its B-Corp Certification?
Ready to discover a new opportunity at Groupe Rocher, a company which reconnects people to nature?
If yes SABON is looking for you
At SABON we believe that happiness can be found in every day little of joy and wonder with beauty & home products made from precious and natural ingredients housed in beautiful crafted objects
In this role you will Contribute to the international growth of SABON’s brand by driving new product launches in care segments. With the Hair care segment as priority 1, Interacting effectively with SABON’s departments, such as trade marketing, retail,digital, etc. while generating new ideas, establishing communication inputs and content strategies and globally supporting marketing objectives.
Contributing to reinforce relevant synergies between SABON and Rocher group (formula, development process, group projects …)and to the Brand equity and global product strategy.
- Manages new product launches (assessment of business opportunity, vision, strategy, concept, positioning…) and strives to maintain growth on pillar products.
- Manages and executes the full development process with all departments (product planning, SABON or Rocher laboratories, pack, design…)
- Manages analysis of trends and product sales, market and consumer datas to make recommendations to management
- Manages product budget
- Manages COG and product margins
- Manages clean & green formula and pack eco-conception roadmaps
- Leads the innovation and the 3 years plan on products in charge
- Defines product contents and communication objectives
- 3 to 4 years of product marketing experience in cosmetics (Care segments and luxury brands preferably)
- Required strengths: Creative, multi-tasker, fast learner, detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver, team player, high level of autonomy and initiatives
- International and open mindset
- Sense of agility and ready to adapt to a small fast-growing brand
- Exposure and knowledge of premium and luxury trends
- Very good written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Mobility to travel regularly to Israel to interact with SABON HQ and cross-functional team
Ready to make this world more beautiful place with us? Apply!
Education level: Master's Degree
Work experience: 2-3 years
Start contract date: 07-09-21