COMMERCIAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST - GIFT CARDS (M/F/D)
Zalando Gift Cards are the perfect gift for friends, family or for any corporate incentive like loyalty programs and employee rewards.
We are a cross-functional unit, integrated in Zalando Demand and Markets, which executes global gift card marketing and sales strategy across Europe.
Our goal is to provide our end consumers with a perfect gifting experience and to build up long-lasting cooperations with our partners and customers across Europe.
As Commercial Support Specialist for Gift Cards, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the whole order-to-cash process and provide support to the sales organization throughout the process chain as a co-pilot especially covering administrative tasks around invoicing and contract management. You will also monitor, analyze, and support in creating new metrics to ensure an efficient and compliant process setup. You will work together with different teams within one of the fastest growing businesses at Zalando. Furthermore, you will be able to have a material impact on the order-to-cash performance while being tasked to also proactively shape and improve the process going forward.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You are responsible for the Partner requests and invoice data management in a CRM system environment
- You take care of the order management and processing
- You own the invoice monitoring and processing as well as the support of dunning cases in alignment with the Accounting department
- The role supports and interacts with both internal and external customers locally and internationally so the post-holder needs to be comfortable working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- The role comes with a constant requirement to challenge the status quo in order to deliver improvements to effectiveness, efficiency, and cost of process delivery
- Your expertise to ongoing support improvements to the order-to-cash processes is needed
- You are the central point of contact for your stakeholders and other team members to provide process support e.g Accounting & Legal Teams
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An academic degree in economics, business administration, or a similar educational background
- Already some gained experience in a similar role is a nice to have, but the role is also a very good opportunity for young professionals or lateral entrants
- Highly motivated and fast learning person with initiative, the ability to prioritize, and to multitask
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and first experiences in working with CRM or similar systems is a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills with a sound understanding of compliant sales and invoicing processes with a focus on finding solutions
- Fluent in German & English (written and verbal communication)
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.