Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Your mission @Aircall:
- Be the main point of contacts for customers in our SMB segment.
- Handle client emails and answer their questions and requests efficiently
- Help the Customer Success team in answering inbound calls and work with other teams inside the company to resolve customer requests in a timely manner
- Grow and nurture a portfolio of customers in our SMB market by understanding their goals and needs and identifying opportunities for growth to realize cross-selling and upselling.
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn risks and contraction and impacts on customer satisfaction
- Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap
A little more about you:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- French and English at native level
- Passion for consistently providing excellent customer experience
- Comfortable managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
Competitive salary package & equity
Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.