Connecting the world’s private and retail banks, pension providers, life insurance companies, multi-managers and more with the widest range of asset managers has been our business since 2005. As controlling costs and focus on client service has never been more important, we are committed to putting our digital facilitation solutions the service of our clients.
Fund Channel services are also based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. Our global client base is served from our headquarter in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We are a fully independent, open architecture operator, working with hundreds of funds of all sizes and strategies from asset managers around the world. We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Distributors founded Fund-Channel to facilitate fund distribution. Our shareholder, the leading asset manager Amundi is supporting us.
This position, as part of our IT department, will report to the Head of Business Analyst and Client Implementation and will be located in our Head office in Luxembourg.
He/she is responsible for functionally develop our information systems and digitized services provided to our clients in accordance with their needs. In particular, he/she will be fully in charge of implementing solutions for at least one product line.
Desired start date: August - September 2021
Desired duration : 6 months
Area of work: Business Analyst
Workplace : Luxembourg
Within the « IT / Business Analyst » department, in a team of 8 young people (1 manager, 4 permanents, 2 external consultants, 1 VIE and 1 trainee), you will be in charge of the functional evolution of Fund Channel’s information system according to the needs specified by our clients and end-users, and of maintaining a high level of quality and performance.
The main mission will be the functional evolution of our information system, you will work on several phases of the project chain within an agile environment :
- Analyze and understand business needs, both for internal users and external clients
- Design functional solutions answering the needs and integrating business risks
- Write detailed functional requirements with user stories, according to the solutions validated by product owners
- Estimate with the technical architects the costs and the timeline for the implementation of the requirements
- Follow the developers through the sprints to ease the implementation
- Test and validate the release delivered by the developers
- Manage the end-users tests and go-live of the release
- Train end-users and write user guides about the release
- Through the whole project chain, work with the product owner and different stakeholders to ensure the release will match the business needs for our clients or end-users.
You will be a key player in the success of the projects that you will lead from start to finish.
An additional mission will be to maintain a high level of quality and performance on the actual information system :
- Be an expert on the parts of the information system that you will master to solve problems and answer the questions of the business support team
- Work on global thinking linked to business problems in the information system and determine pragmatic and coherent solutions
- BAC+5 / M1-M2 – Business school / University / Engineer school
French bilingual / English intermediary
General knowledge of Investment Funds
Good culture of web-oriented development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
Curious, smart and creative
Functional analysis and collection of business requirements