We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Expert to join our élite Security Consultation team.
CERT-EU’s mission is to act as the cybersecurity information exchange and incident response coordination hub for over 80 constituents spread across the European Union. It is a respected member of the cybersecurity community, working closely with national and governmental CERTs/CSIRTs, other international organisations like NATO and a wide range of industry partners.
The primary purpose of this role is to operate as an interface between CERT-EU and the constituency ensuring the smooth delivery of CERT-EU services.
As a member of the Security Consultation team, the selected candidate will:
- Establishing and maintaining the relationship between CERT-EU and constituents
- Ensuring that services provided by CERT-EU gives reflection of ever-changing needs of the constituents
- Assisting constituents in understanding today’s cyber threat landscape, assessing the maturity of their cyber security capabilities and helping them to implement best practices for cyber security and raising awareness about them
- Supporting the constituents during their transition to the cloud
- Supporting the organisation of workshops with constituents and delivering presentations
We look for
The successful candidate should have completed university education (of three years) and at least 3 years of experience in Cyber Security with knowledge in some of the following domains:
- Building a cyber-security architecture aligned with business requirements
- IT systems administration and networking concepts
- Security of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Cloud Security in Azure and AWS environments
- Cyber Security Awareness Programs
The successful candidate should also demonstrate the following skills:
- High level of customer-orientation;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability deal with large amount of information in a limited time;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with co-workers in an international and multi-disciplinary work environment;
- High degree of commitment and flexibility;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
The candidate must hold a security clearance at EU SECRET level or be in a position to be security cleared.
- A friendly and multicultural working place
- A stimulating and unique environment where personal development, growth and initiative are encouraged
- Continuous learning opportunities
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and dynamic team
- Flexible scheduling with the possibility to work remotely
- An attractive salary
Moreover, it is the opportunity of a lifetime!