We are a technology company, driven by the passion to create the ultimate products, with smart terminals and intelligent services at its core. Founded over 20 years ago, with headquarters in Dongguan, China, we are proud to say that we still have over 80-percent of employees working in R&D, as part of our proprietary research and development system. By now, we have over 300 million active users worldwide, and we are ranked 5th in global market share.
One dream. One team
Holding a firm belief in creating the Vivo culture in Europe, we are proud to say that our team is courageous, ambitious, authentic and multicultural with 15 nationalities and growing.
We support openness and authenticity, promote self-reflection and continuous learning, we thrive to provide a working environment where our talents can perform at their peak.
You will be working with vivo Test team, working collaboratively with the test manager and team to maximize productivity.
- Responsible for vivo overseas smartphone software testing, including local request analysis, formulating test strategy, and designing localized test plans
- Responsible for collecting, screening, and filing technical feedbacks from local market and end-users, analysing their demand and any evolution and change in the smartphone industry, effectively engaging in development of new smartphone products and new features
- Participate in different software testing related projects and identify the quality issues and find solutions. In particular, familiarity with telecom operators’ final test, preliminary test and debug in formal test process.
- Cooperate and collaborate with products manager, test engineers and any other members within different projects, with strong coordination skills.
- Telecommunications engineering or software engineering or electronics related major, bachelor’s degree or above
- More than 2-year working experience, at least more than 1-year experience in intelligent terminal testing domain
- Familiar with software testing process, familiar with Android system framework, with strong test design capabilities, able to improve test cases, test scenarios design, etc.
- Test experience on telecommunication operator business is preferred
- Strong logical thinking, user oriented, clearly knowing the work procedure and principle and follow it, good learning, and questioning skills, commit to excellence
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn, able to keep up with the latest industry trends, strong self-discipline ability
- International project management experience in a multi-country/cultural organization is a plus
- English, French, and Chinese language skills at full professional proficiency level.