Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Description du poste
As a Tribe Director, you will be part of a Tech and Product Department of 100 people and will report to the CTO.
You will be the Tech Lead of the Tribe composed of 4 squads (1 PM, 1 squad lead, and developers) and 1 squad to recruit, responsible for building our B2B and B2C products and devise the Tribe Strategy, in collaboration with the Head of Product of the Tribe.
Your responsibilities will be the followings :
- Recruit and manage the technical people of the squads (20 people) required to cover the functional perimeter of the tribe
- Coordinate with the tribe's Head of Product to organize the squads perimeters to optimally execute the company's strategy
- Coordinate with the tribe's Head of Product to construct the tribe product strategy, bringing the tech point of view to the table.
- Develop JobTeaser's tech strengths, such as mentoring and collaborative work through the technical chapters (frontend, backend)
- Coordinate with the chapter leads to make sure the squads make the best use of the chapters processes and rules
- Maximize squads autonomy and efficiency in the day to day work
- Handle any outstanding issues not covered by the tribe organization, and adapt the squad organization if relevant
- Ensure the role of Tech referent for your main stakeholders : Marketing team, German team and Sales team.
- Tech background and already worked several years as a developer
- Strong management and recruitment skills : you care about making your team grow.
- Ability to work closely with the product team
- Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders and a business oriented approach of Tech
- Proactiveness on organizational issues
Sounds like you fit in? Come and join us! We look forward to having you aboard our journey!
- Results oriented organization
- Strong product culture
- JobTeaser Mission
- Gorgeous office at the heart of Paris
- Flexible workplace, allowing you to work from a lot of different places most of the time