Our unit Liquid Formulations & Systems (LFS) produces the new
Forward AM Ultracur3D® resins who deliver class-leading
performance and consistency to meet customer specific application needs. We are looking for working students to support our team.
- As our new working student, you will develop creative graphics concepts, design illustrations, vectorization and animations for various communications materials.
- You will transform graphics concepts into digital formats and create professional presentations as well as templates.
- In addition, you will support our team in designing our website, monitor and analyze international as well as national online trends.
- Furthermore, you are independently responsible for the editing, processing, retouching of product graphics and documents.
- Ongoing bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics or a comparable subject area with above-average results
- Working knowledge of databases and analytical tools
- Ideally, knowledge in quantitative and semantic analysis skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint as well as basic knowledge in graphic and design programs
- Fluent in English and ideally basic knowledge in German
- Presentation skills and reliable way of working within an international team
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Mrs Khand Thräner (Talent Acquisition), Tel.:+49 30 2005 59929
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a 100% subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. It focuses on establishing and expanding the business under the Forward AM brand with advanced materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing. To serve customers in the dynamic 3D printing market, BASF 3D Printing Solutions is organized into startup-like structures. It cooperates closely with the global research platforms and application technologies of various departments at BASF and with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners. For further information please visit: www.forward-am.com
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.