Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Börse Group's Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group's success.
Our mission is simple - Make IT Run!
As member of the Enterprise Analytics Team, you must be excited about technology and analytics. Translating business (processes) into numbers and KPIs, fully digital and automated, must be your DNA. You must embrace transparency and simple access to data in a SAP and non-SAP environment to help DBG Group to take decisions faster based on reliable data.
If you strive to take ownership and develop creative solutions, are fascinated by technology, and like to work in a challenging and fast paced environment - then you are exactly the person we are looking for.
• You will support the Analytics team in its research, documentation and content preparation tasks
• You will support the team in delivering high quality dashboards and reports - from data modelling to visualization
• You will prepare content for our recurring Community Meeting for Analytics
• You will research to identify new opportunities and technologies to be potentially used
• You are enrolled in an academic programme recognised by state during their internship and have completed at least the first year of your university studies
• You are passionate about data and analytics
• You have team spirit, Entrepreneurship, high level of energy and curiosity
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills
• You do have first experience with BI Tools like PowerBI or Analytics Cloud
• You are proficient in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/10/2021