Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Data Services department is responsible within Deutsche Börse Group for the worldwide distribution and marketing of financial market information. In addition to the real-time prices of its own trading venues (e.g. Xetra, Eurex) and benchmark indices (e.g. DAX, EuroSTOXX50), the department markets information and trading data from international cooperation partners (e.g. BSE India) and reference data. Based on this information, Data Services develops and calculates real-time analytics, which give market participants an even deeper insight into what is happening on the trading venues. Customers include market data vendors, the media, financial institutions (buy and sell side) and other consumers of financial information.
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Data Services department significantly in various ongoing projects and gain valuable experience in a leading global exchange organization. You will get the chance to work together in a team of experienced product and project managers in the fast-moving field of data and analytics.
- You will participate in the reference data business and strategic initiatives.
- You will support with analyses for strategic positioning and pricing, creation of decision templates.
- You will help with the implementation of reference data projects.
- You will prepare reports and presentations.
- Furthermore, you will implement market and competitor analyses.
- In addition to these exciting tasks you will gain insights in Reference Data Market and business.
- You will gain hands-on exposure to DBAG systems, processes and clients through participation in the ongoing projects within the department.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of financial markets (e.g. experience abroad, internships) or you have a great interest in the financial markets and financial market participants.
- You find creative ways of finding solutions.
- Thanks to your structured and independent way of working, you are able to meet tight deadlines. Your high motivation and analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German Knowledge would be an advantage.
Start date: 15/10/2021