You will be part of the Customer Inbox team in our Digital Experience organisation, who inspires, informs, and engages consumers and enables Zalando teams to reach out via personalized direct communication (email and push).
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Responsible for updating the direct marketing calendar and be the point of contact for various stakeholders to secure visibility via newsletter or push notifications (e.g. content, retail or social media managers)
- Creating commercial newsletters and push notifications: from campaign set up and quality assurance process
- Focusing on our CRM objectives, you'll analyze the performance of direct marketing campaigns and share your findings with the team
- In order to continuously improve our communication, you'll be in charge of planning and conducting A/B tests to increase KPIs on engagement (e.g. OR%, CTOR%) and conversion (CR%)
- Reporting on our competitors' activities on a regular basis and take the lead on ad-hoc projects or requests when necessary
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Recently enrolled / graduated in Business Economics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- Strong communication and creative writing skills and fluent in English and German
- Analytical mind-set and you love keeping in close touch with colleagues and partners, and have a flexible and hands-on approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) & Google Workspace and have first experience with Marketing Automation tools
- Strong interest for fashion or online retail
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.