You will be part of our our small but powerful Banking Communication Team and also support the Treasury Team inside of Zalando.
The role should be filled as soon as possible and until the end of the year.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Direct communication with banks regarding payments, technical issues, and documentation
- Administration of online banking and offline bank mandates
- Preparation of all important bank documents
- Reviewing bank-related documentation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are currently enrolled (for example banking, business administration, economics or finance)
- First experience with finance topics would be a plus
- Very good language skills in English and good German-skills to communicate with stakeholders
- Self-motivated individual with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Passionate about promoting inclusive culture practices and processes that are models for others
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Become part of the Future Zalent community getting the support you need to be successful in your careers
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.