At Zalando Marketing Services we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We are working with brands, agencies, and publishers from the fashion world and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach, and compelling content, brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
The role should be filled as soon as possible for 6 months.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You'll support other Partner Consultants from the Specialties team with account- and campaign management tasks for fashion brands.
- You'll be working on sales presentations and marketing campaign proposals.
- You will generate new leads and pitch propositions to different brands.
- You will manage your own brand portfolio and have consultative talks with brands to introduce them to our services and analyse campaign results.
- You will generate new leads for our self-service platform and take part in consultative discussions with fashion brands.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a University degree in Marketing, Communications, Media or Economics- /Management related disciplines.
- Ideally, you already have made first experiences in Digital Marketing and/or social Media Advertising and/or Sales.
- Nobody can hold a candle to your use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Communicating with your colleagues in English is a breeze.
- You bring along a great team spirit with hands-on mentality and a great degree of self-drivenness and motivation. You are further equipped with a strong individual skill set including organization, management of dedicated projects, and communication.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- The unique chance to be part of a market-leading company giving you the opportunity to learn and grow.
- A fast-moving and agile working environment where you'll never face boredom.
- A highly motivated, international team with colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
- A corporate culture that allows you to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look - our motto: Every day is casual Friday.
- Become part of the Future Zalent community getting the support you need to be successful in your careers.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.