Our Cargolux Compliance & Ethics department is currently looking for an intern to support the team in implementing the Cargolux Compliance Program.
The successful candidate will work on a project to identify and map compliance risks across our organization. The main compliance risk areas are antitrust, bribery & corruption, international embargoes & sanctions, fraud, money-laundering, and data protection. A secondary phase of the project will involve designing a communications & training campaign to increase awareness of and accountability for compliance risk management within the business units.
The intern will work closely with our Compliance staff by supporting the compliance teams with a variety of tasks related to their activities:
- suppliers and customers reviews;
- monitoring processes;
- consultation desk follow-up;
- data protection assessments;
- project management assistance;
- compliance training & communication material.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Currently enrolled in a degree majoring in any of the following areas: Marketing & Communications, Political Sciences, Law, Business Administration, Finance or Economics, Risk Management or Governance
- Mandatory internship foreseen in the study program with bilateral agreement.
- Good proficiency in MS Office.
- Familiar with compliance risk areas and relevant legislations (FCPA, Antitrust law, GDPR etc.)
- Fluent in English. Any other language considered an advantage.
- Motivated to take initiative and work professionally with all stakeholders at Cargolux.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Internship based in Luxembourg.
- Minimum duration: 3 months.
- A Certificate of good conduct (Casier judiciaire, Polizeiliches Führungszeugnis) will be required in case of a positive selection).
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular office presence to be expected. In light of the pandemic situation, home office should not be ruled out.