Connecting the world’s private and retail banks, pension providers, life insurance companies, multi-managers and more with the widest range of asset managers has been our business since 2005. As controlling costs and focus on client service has never been more important, we are committed to putting our digital facilitation solutions the service of our clients.
Fund Channel services are also based on solid human relationships, as well as high levels of automation. Our global client base is served from our headquarter in Luxembourg and offices in Switzerland, Singapore and Italy.
We are a fully independent, open architecture operator, working with hundreds of funds of all sizes and strategies from asset managers around the world. We also understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we make this a high priority.
Distributors founded Fund-Channel to facilitate fund distribution. Our shareholder, the leading asset manager Amundi is supporting us.
Further information available on our website and Linkedin page.
The Client Implementation Trainee assists in the development of transversal projects, in the integration of new clients and in the management of the relationship with our sub-distributors' custodians.
Your missions :
Depositary relationship / Transversal projects :
- Monitoring of the quality of service provided by custodians: data control and analysis
- Assisting the company's operational departments in resolving problems related to information sources from custodians
- Participating in the design of projects related to the evolution of information sources from custodians
- Organization of periodic meetings with custodians.
- Reviewing and proposing solutions for the various processes in place within the company in order to improve the current production lines
Client’s onboarding / Transversal projects:
- Implementation and follow-up of the integration process for new clients
- Organization of steering committees
- Creation of onboarding follow-up supports for new clients
- Coordination with other employees and/or external counterparts to meet the requirements and deadlines of the onboarding project
- Create and update periodic reports on the status of projects to management and/or top management
- Join and/or lead weekly follow-up meetings
Your profile :
- Education: Business school / University / Graduate degree in finance (M1-M2)
- Languages: French and English fluent ; German and/or Italian would be an asset
- Computer skills: Very good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio, Access
- Ability to synthesize and analyze
- Be organized
- Have a team spirit
- Have a sense of priorities and be rigorous
- Good interpersonal and writing skills