Sales Operations Working Student (Part-Time)
As Sales Operations Working Student (Part-Time), you’ll be part of our highly motivated Sales Operations team. We’re responsible for supporting the Sales & Partnerships team in building and scaling the team’s operational infrastructure. This role will give you an opportunity to work on a complex operational infrastructure with experienced stakeholders who will guide you along the way.
What You’ll Do
- Setup high-value merchant reports, running on SQL queries.
- Review and optimise existing SQL queries.
- Write SQL queries based on business case requests.
- Support platform migration initiatives.
- Support the processing of Purchase Orders.
- Learn about the different domains the Sales Operations team works on.
- Work closely with senior team members, who will support and mentor you in your daily tasks.
You’ll be great for this position if
- You are currently studying Data Science, Mathematics or Analytics at university.
- You have an eye for detail and organisational skills.
- You’re fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You’re empathetic and can develop nourishing relationships with team members and other SumUppers.
- You’re excited to play a key role in achieving team and company goals.
- You’re eager to learn about our dynamic industry and excited about the career development opportunities for this role.
- You are based in Berlin and are legally allowed to work in Germany.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 3000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free sports and yoga classes, Babbel professional subscription, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.