Our Medical Education team comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Executive to work on a large global account focused on peer-reviewed publications and congress activities, as well as help build our Digital business.
- Assist with the delivery of scientific publications, including checking them for accuracy, routing them through the client's approval process, tracking status, and making submissions to congresses and journals.
- Assist with the organisation of virtual and live events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and stand-alone meetings.
- Assist with budget tracking and invoicing.
- Accomplish multiple tasks to deadline with scrupulous attention to detail.
- Manage small projects independently and work effectively within a team on larger projects.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience is not required, but candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of drug development
- Able to spend at least two days a week in the office
- If you are eligible to work in the UK and have experience in the above, we'd love to hear from you
A biological science degree is essential