The successful applicant will enjoy a supportive team environment and full training will be provided. Due to the Covid pandemic the position is home based. It will be necessary to undertake initial training at our office in Luton, following strict social distancing procedures.
Once staff are permitted to return to the office we expect to adopt a hybrid policy, where staff adopt a mix of working from home and the office.
The role primarily involves taking dimensional take-offs from construction drawings and inputting data into a proprietary software package (Elmhurst DesignSAP). Full training will be provided, and will include housebuilding systems, domestic heating and ventilation, and building regulations.
What we are looking for
- Delivery focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Good analytical skills
- A-levels or equivalent in maths and / or science / technology
- HND / degree level education