What awaits you:
In this diversified position, you will support the internal sales team.
- Your main tasks involve handling customer and supplier inquiries of any kind and support the Heavy Duty as well as Transplants team in comprehensive customer-related and internal matters.
- Furthermore, you will coordinate the implementation of commercial offers and prepare price negotiations.
- You will prepare short term (budget) and long term (SPA) forecasts for the Key Account Managers as a basis for decision making.
- To ensure delivery capability for series requirements as well as the start-up and discontinuation of products, you will support the logistics department.
- Last but not least you will coordinate all sample requirements including ordering, pricing, deadline tracking and writing status reports for customers.
What we expect:
- After successfully completing your technical training or training as an industrial clerk, you have gained experience ideally in internal sales and in the automotive industry.
- Furthermore, you have gained experience in working routinely with MS Office products, with SAP as well as with other text and data processing systems.
- You can impressively demonstrate your communication skills in both German and English.
- Additionally, you are characterized by your ability to work in a team and a high level of customer orientation.
- If flexibility, independence and organizational skills are among your strengths, we look forward to receiving your application.
What we offer:
- A challenging field of activity with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You will be trained "on the job" in a committed, competent and customer-oriented team.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Maryana Dzhandarova, [email protected]
BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH is one of the leading suppliers in the area of vehicle exhaust aftertreatment. As a BASF Group company, our core business is in the development, production and selling of exhaust catalysts. We are also a leading manufacturer of catalyst carriers and adsorbents for air and natural gas processing. Learn more about BASF Catalysts Germany GmbH at on.basf.com/CatalystsEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.