Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
Are you looking for a great interesting experience? Then join Billing Clearstream Team! We are gateway between business, finance and IT areas. In your new role, you will be part of the great team, learning about billing processes, from the delivery of billable items by various IT systems to the successful invoicing and downstream reporting. A core part of your mission is to actively participate in projects, automation and optimisation of processes and to ensure close collaboration with various business departments.
- Actively participate in agile business projects
- Provide support to business departments for billing related questions
- Ensure efficient daily and monthly invoicing in accordance with internal procedures
- Identify areas of improvement and propose enhancements to the current processes
- Develop Product Master Data for correct charging of the customers
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Cork and Prague
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Economics, Finance, or similar and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Billing, pricing or accounting background or knowledge in SAP modules SD, CO, FI, BW or CRM is an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including the ability to present complex topics in a comprehensive way
- Attention to details and service-oriented attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. German and/or French are an asset
Additionally, we would like you to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Start date: 1 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English.