Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business - i.e. issuance, settlement and custody - for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity:
In your new position as Intern in Investment Funds Services, you will join and support the Investment Funds Sales & Network Management team, across a wide range of tasks relating to the promotion of our services Vestima & the Central Facility for Funds (CFF). We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
Centralise and analyse, as well as monitoring and reporting of new sales opportunities
Provide support with respect to strategic client acquisitions, by performing ad hoc research and business case analyses
Respond to ad hoc client queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other sections of the Investment Funds Services Department
Collaborate with the network management team on different projects, performing ad hoc tasks, producing reporting for clients and internal requests
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration or Economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- We are looking for driven and creative individuals with excellent communication skills
- Interest in Investment Funds topics
- Precise and structured working style
- Pleasure to work in a team
- Able to work in project mode
- Good/advanced technical skills (Excel, Power Point) are mandatory.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset
Start date: 15 October 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!