Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Clearing and Risk IT department significantly Securities Clearing Implementation.
- You will assist the Projects teams in Test Execution
- You will analyse and evaluate the necessary adaptions in the Test Automation suite
- You will gain interesting insights of Securities Clearing System
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters
- You are able to work independently and in structured manner
- You have a good knowledge in Programming (Java) and Database
- Your have knowledge in MS office, Sharepoint
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German