We are papernest
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven’t stopped growing: we are now more than 850 employees, 800,000 customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a cybersecurity engineer in internship !
As a cybersecurity engineer, you will join our tech team and work directly with our Head of IT in Barcelona’s office.
Once you have learned about your work environment, you’ll understand the international context, the network architecture and the different security components.
You will be required to :
- Detecting, analyzing and qualifying incidents, threats and cyber attacks
- Ensure the analysis of the various computer data
- Guide the technical teams in the implementation of patches and remedies to secure the network and computer systems
- Write security procedures and raise awareness of network, data and computer system security issues
- Ensure their application and usability by all users
Who we want?
- You are a student in your last year of engineering school, business school or university, with an IS / risk specialization.
- You’re looking for an internship for 6 months
- You have already participated in projects and/or completed an internship in the field
- You have knowledge of some programming languages (Python, JS)
- You have an appetite for cybersecurity and new technologies
- You are curious, creative and have the ability to make proposals
- You like to work in a team and share your knowledge
- You speak English
Why should you join us?
- A meaningful job, with impact on our daily life. Everyone's concerned! As we are working with green energy providers, we also have a positive environmental impact;
- A clear carrer path for both management and technical and multiple opportunity within and outside the tech team.
- A clear remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (depending on the profile);
- An amazing work environment in a building with a terrasse, big windows, chill rooms, free coffee and tea;
- Easily accessible to the office;
- Shower room, a place to park your bike;
- Shops and restaurants around;
- A great healthcare insurance (Alan);
- Internal events
Your manager will be Pol, our Head of IT. After 7 years working in different companies in roles that go from networking and systems engineering and administration to IT consulting and management, he decided to join papernest for his next professional chapter. What best defines Pol as a professional is his commitment, diligence and resourcefulness. On a Sunday you can find him hiking somewhere remote, reading about the tech world or studying something new.
- An initial call with Clara, from the recruitment team
- A meeting with Pol, our Head of IT
- A technical test
- A meeting with Pierre-Julien, our CTO
If this is your challenge, we look forward to meeting you!
papernest is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or code editor.