Aptivio is looking to hire a talented Junior Customer Success Engineer (Jr. CSE) to add to our team in Paris. As a Junior Customer Success Engineer, you will manage the successful implementation of our solution for our customers. Jr. CSE's are involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, and educating customers. In this role, you will be crucial part of our team as you understand customer outcomes through analysis of data and feedback, and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies, and feed into the product road map.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager oversees the activity of the data quality assurance team in maintaining and improving Aptivio and Client data to ensure client rollout and support success ; He is in charge of running the Data QA Dashboard, as well as making recommendations to automate Aptivio’s data quality processes. The QA Team is working closely with a Customer Success (CS) Team to provide high quality results to clients.
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff
- Oversees daily workflow and schedules
- Develops end-to-end best practices, from the software configuration to results QA
- Supports Customer Success by being in charge of the software configuration, the data processing and any adjustments needed to ensure that results match the QA checklist.
- Runs the Data QA Dashboard to ensure that correct Intent & Buyer Keywords were selected, as well as resolving any other Entity, Signal, or other quality problems.
- Define and structure better Data QA processes to improve efficiency and mitigate errors.
- Works with Product Manager to identify useful enhancements and new features, particularly recommendations for Data QA Automation, to specify by designing mockups and ultimately test out in the product.
- Performs advanced signals gap analysis and defines Advanced Signal Automation for clients to be able to self-serve.
- Helps Customer Success team at troubleshooting Data QA related issues for Clients.
- Proactively alerts CSEs of potential Data QA issues that could impact the user adoption and user experience.
- Gap analysis
- End-to-end Best Practice guides
- Grow and train the team
- Start automating configuration and data QA processes
- Current student or graduate of a university, studying business, engineering, or other similar fields.*
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven ability of demonstrating stellar leadership qualities- experience with project management is a plus.*
- Experience of working with HubSpot CRM or similar live chat platform (preferred but not essential).
- High computer literacy with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Knowledge in Data Science are a big plus but not essential if you are willing to learn
*Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
An ideal candidate will be ...
- Compassionate: Empathetic, enthusiastic, and collaborative, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Flexible: Able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven: Proactive, rigorous, autonomous, curious, highly organized, with a “can do” attitude.
- An amazing communicator with superstar interpersonal skills and keen emotional intelligence.
- Knowledgable in technical fields, and a quick learner when it comes to new technologies and softwares.
- 6 month internship-to-hire position, with full time hire opportunity at the completion of the internship based on performance.
- Payment based on performance and fit.
- Collaborate with our teams globally in our New York, Paris and Hong Kong offices.
- Flexible remote working options.
- A challenging yet rewarding environment at a high-growth global AI startup.
- Autonomy in the role and support to grow into other areas within the company as you continue to learn and further your career.