6-months Internship, Berlin
As a Recruiting Coordinator Intern (m/f) at Freshworks, you will support our HR team to build our European presence and expand our team in the Berlin, London, Paris & Utrecht offices.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate a variety of interviews (phone, video, in-office)
- Help attract top talent by posting open roles on a variety of job boards
- Be the go-to person for recruiters, hiring managers, interviewers as well as candidates ensuring a seamless candidate experience
- Making travel arrangements for candidates and taking care of travel reimbursement
- Assist with event planning for in-office recruiting events as well as external career fairs
- Participate in a variety of operations based projects supporting the Talent team, such as Employer Branding, Reporting etc.
- Supporting recruiters with sourcing candidates for the open roles in Europe
- Being leveraged for HR admin activities
Our perfect match:
- A recent college graduate
- You love working with people and have a customer service driven approach to problem-solving; you strive to make sure every interaction you have is upbeat, pleasant, and friendly
- You’re able to wear many hats at once and juggle competing priorities
- You have experience with coordination or scheduling and you love organization
- You’re confident in your computer skills, especially when it comes to Gmail, Google Calendar, G-Suite as well as MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- You’re a great communicator and are able to write clear and concise emails
- You’re confident in your decision-making skills and exercise good judgment (but also know when to ask for help)!
- You’re able to represent Freshworks professionally at all times
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other EU languages are a plus - Ideally German/French.