Are you looking for a challenge within a leading Life Sciences company with a special focus on quality and are you interested in gaining practical experience away from the lectures and seminars?We have an immediate opening of a Student to support our Quality Manager.
Would you like to work for a company who has made its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide, Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables, and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas.
- You support the implementation and maintenance of our global and local procedures according to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 17025 at Eppendorf France, Italy and Ibérica
- You help driving the quality management commitment and responsibility
- You assist with staff training on new and existing procedures
- You accompany the preparations for internal and notified body audits
- You will work closely together with the local team and the European market quality management team
- You are studying life sciences, engineering
- You have high interest in the field of quality and process management
- You have good written and spoken French and English language skills
- An exciting field of activity with high relevance in an international environment
- Potential for a student research projects or master thesis
- Intensive insights into processes at the interfaces between sales, service, and quality
- Working from home
- A positive working atmosphere and flexible working conditions
Interest aroused? Then please contact us to !