Are you looking for a company where you can truly contribute and make things happen? You found it! PTC is hiring a Software Compliance Intern for the Barcelona offices.
Reporting into the Sales License Compliance manager, during this internship you will support software antipiracy enforcements to prevent or cease violations of PTC’s copyright, ensuring that customers and prospects are using PTC products properly and lawfully. You will work closely with the Legal, Finance, Sales, Partners and other functional teams to help solve effectively non-compliant cases.
You will be part of an international and energetic team within a multicultural environment where professionals from throughout Europe interact with current & future PTC customers. Peek inside the walls of PTC Familia in Barcelona:
- You will be trained on the fundamentals of international investigation, data analysis and negotiation skills you will need to be effective in your role
- Challenging conversations will be handled daily in a polite and proactive way to reach a settlement
- Qualifying potential customers’ engagements to determine most effective strategy, scope, and approach for software compliance management optimization
Your Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong analytical and technical skills with attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of Excel and potentially CRM system
- Proactive and willing to interact
- Preferably already living in Barcelona, or willing to relocate soo
- Degree educated and currently enrolled as a student, preferably in the last year of studies
- Eligibility for a University Agreement is absolutely mandatory
- Availability for a minimum of 6 months internship
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English and French is mandatory
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don't just imagine a better world, we enable it.
With a culture that is innovative, inclusive, and inspiring, PTC is the perfect place to build a fulfilling career. We are a diverse ecosystem of more than 6,000 employees worldwide who are making an impact on the industry and on the world. We are passionate, ambitious, and bold. We embrace change and celebrate employees who are challenging the status quo. Innovation happens every day and within every team at PTC. We are curious, lifelong learners who also like to have fun!
At PTC, we believe in the power of diverse ideas and perspectives. As a global company that values and respects all identities, cultures, and perspectives, we strive to create an inclusive PTC for ALL through an environment where everyone feels like they belong and are empowered to bring their true, authentic selves to work. Proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, ethnicity, ancestry, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic identity, disability, or veteran status.