Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Global Business Lines brings clients the skills, international market experience and knowledge of local specificities to help them secure risks and increase the loyalty of their employees and customers.
With a single access point to its multinational, 360° programmes and world class expertise, Generali Global Business Lines enables clients to obtain the maximum from integrated insurance and risk management strategies.
The successful candidate will support on the following activities:
- Support in scoping, assessing and preparing implementation of high profile strategic projects in Italy and Global Business Lines
- Research and analysis of market trends including benchmarking (consumers, competitors, channels, products, etc.)
- Support preparation of briefing material & recommendation reports for Country Manager
- Organizing and preparing periodic Business Monitor touch point for Global Business Lines (60+ international participants)
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Master's Degree (o under completition) in e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Business Administration, Economics
- Italian and English fluent
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral form
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Ability and strong drive to work in team
- Ability to quickly learn new businesses, new concepts also in auto-learning mode
- Strong relationship skills
- Contract Type: Internship