Pernod Ricard is the world’s leader in the Premium spirits industry. We operate in close to 80 affiliates with 94 production sites all over the world. Pernod Ricard Sweden is a part of Pernod Ricard Northern Europe with 60 employees in Stockholm. The company focuses on 15 key wine and spirits brands such as ABSOLUT, Jameson, Havana Club and Jacob’s Creek. For more information, please visit our website: www.pernod-ricard-sweden.com
About the job
We are now looking for a Financial planning & Analysis Analyst, on a VIE mission to join Pernod Ricard Sweden. The VIE program is sponsored by the French Government through their representative Business France and it’s opened to all European Citizens under 28 yo.
This is a 12-month mission where you will be part of our FP&A Team that is responsible for monitoring and driving the financial performance of PR Northern Europe through the coordination of Group reporting and planning cycles (budget, estimate, plan) and the delivery of high-quality management information and analytical tools.
Your overall responsibilities and main tasks will include:
- Coordinate and collaborate with markets to gather inputs and comments
- Ensure reporting is performed on time, and with due quality to PRISMA, in-line with IFRS and Group Accounting Principles
- Develop and maintain relevant management reports for PR NE management entity and markets
- Support the maintenance and development of IT systems necessary to the reporting and planning (e.g. PowerBI and Jedox)
- Follow-up on main KPIs, understand and analyse the performance of the Management Entity against its targets
- Develop and maintain set of reports (PowerBI for instance) in order to provide regular analyses
- Provide insightful analysis and support on an ad-hoc basis to management (specific projects, regional business cases, etc.)
- Collaborate with Finance Business Partners in-market to understand and challenge local businesses adequately
- Monitor and follow-up bottom-line costs (structure costs and others) for Northern Europe
- Work with the standard cost and transfer pricing processes, including BMS
- Support with the preparation of presentation materials to management meetings and others (e.g. Brand Companies, Agencies, etc.)
- Understand the impact of new digital performance monitoring solutions on Finance and grow as a key user for PowerBI and Jedox Planning Tool, with a capacity to develop and maintain his/her own sets of reports
- Leverage digital tools to focus more on data analysis and value creation than data collection
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in similar tasks
- A university business degree within Finance or similar
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) and if you speak Swedish that is an advantage but not essential
- Good Excel skills and good knowledge in the rest of the office package
Your personal skills:
We are looking for an analytical and value driven team player who thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment. To succeed in this role, you need to have good communication skills and a service-minded way of being. You have a logical thinking and enjoy working with numbers and analyses. You perform your work thoroughly and responsibly, both while working individually and in teams.
This position is a VIE contract of 12 months for all European Citizens under 28 yo
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and we support you in re-location and administrative tasks related to hire process and we also cover the rent of the apartment during the employment.