Description de l'entreprise
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Description du poste
Eurofins CDMO is one of the leading CDMOs in Europe providing high-quality, customized drug development solutions for specialty and biopharma clients. Our focus is to support clients on the earliest phases of their development pathway (from API to the clinical packaging). Our industrial Clinical Trial Supply sites are constantly evolving. As a result, you will be helping to deploy the Operational Excellence Development Strategy within the Saint-Gély-du-Fesc, Occitanie, France site. Working directly with Heads of Departments, you will be responsible for:
- Performing mudal walks and auditing our processes to identify waste and process variability
- Proposing improvement solutions (for instance, with Value Stream Mapping activities)
- Optimising workstations
- Supporting working groups in the business to deploy Lean projects within their teams
- Implementing problem-solving methods on key bottlenecks
- Implementing KPIs and monitoring dashboards
- Defining standards and implementing them on key processes (from reception to invoicing)
We are looking for 2 interns starting as soon as possible.
The internship is a full-time compensated internship based in Saint-Gély-du-Fesc, 12 km from Montpellier, France.
The internship should last for 6 months. Internship agreement with University is mandatory.
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's in Engineering or similar
- You are dynamic, curious and driven when working on a project
- You want to contribute to the development of an international network
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and ideally you are skilled in Excel
- You speak fluent English and French
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market's or the company's "usual way of doing things".