Description de l'entreprise
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Description du poste
The Group Processes Transformation and Digitalisation Intern will be part of the Group Processes Transformation and Digitalisation team at the head office in Brussels. The Transformation office, more widely, is an internal consulting department for the Group, aiming at streamlining, re-engineering and digitalising the group structure and all processes supporting interactions between the Group and the local entities. The Group Processes Transformation and Digitalisation Team is young, international, has grown considerably over the past year, and has a high exposure within Eurofins.
In this internship, you will collaborate with key leaders from different teams. You will:
- Gain exposure to Top Executives at the Group and Local level such as Finance, IT, Real Estate, Talent Acquisition & Human Resources;
- Support the team in documenting, streamlining, and implementing the processes related to the interaction between the Group structure and the local entities, such as the 800+ laboratories within the Eurofins Group;
- Support the review of the master data management strategy by defining the list of data that needs to be managed at a group level;
- Drive the execution and the improvement of the different master data management processes;
- Support the definition of the required tools to implement a strong governance model on all processes;
- Currently enrolled in 3rd year Bachelor's or Master's studies at a top Engineering or Management School;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Curious and detail-oriented;
- Conceptual thinking skills.
Duration: 6 months
Internship agreement is required
- Immediate start
- January 2022
- July 2022