Description de l'entreprise
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Description du poste
As the Eurofins Technologies intern, you will work on projects for the Eurofins Technologies clinical team under the supervision of senior colleagues. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate who is keen to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company.
- Perform market analysis for the Industrial kits in Benelux
- Propose a go-to-market strategy for the Industrial kits in Benelux
- Support the Eurofins Technologies team in Benelux in implementing the chosen strategy
This internship is a full-time position based in Brussels, Belgium.
Starting dates: as soon as possible.
- Education: Business or Engineering degree from a top university, with an excellent student track record.
- Languages: Excellent oral and written English and Dutch are a must. French is a plus.
- Personal skills: Autonomous and responsible; strong oral and written communication skills; able to work in a team in a multi-cultural and international environment; strong customer focus; curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with "can-do" mentality; diplomatic but able to stand their ground.
- Technical knowledge IT: Advanced MS Office, knowledge of digital marketing solutions, Google Analytics.
- Duration: six months
- Internship agreement from the university
The internship is compensated.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market's or the company's "usual way of doing things".