As a Salesforce Analyst, you will get access to our exclusive Salesforce training whilst also following our Change+ Development Programme. Not only will you gain industry-recognised certifications and qualifications within change and transformation, but you will also gain in-demand Salesforce certifications. Plus, you'll get the opportunity to support leading clients on their implementation projects. You will work within a project team, alongside a broad range of stakeholders. helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with project goals and objectives. You will build an understanding of the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions.
We are passionate about helping graduates kickstart their careers through our Development Programme. Over three years, you'll gain accredited change qualifications, hone your technical toolkit and soft skills, as well as have hands on client experience at some of the UK's leading organisations.
The Grayce Development Programme offers
- Competitive salary
- Hands on client experience with some of the UK's leading organisations
- Accredited change qualifications in project management and business analysis
- Mentorship Programme which pairs you with Grayce Alumni and industry professionals
- Training and development through online study and 1-2-1 coaching
- Pension scheme
- Grayce social events throughout the year
- Future Opportunities Programme which allows you to continue your Grayce journey after our Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service that offers 24/7 support for a wide range of concerns, from mental health to legal support, 365 days a year.
What we are looking for
- Interest in Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Drive to continuously improve
Minimum 2:1 degree