In our team HR Services Italy and Switzerland, we provide Master Data, Payroll, Time Management, Learning, Reporting and Recruiting services to our group companies based in Italy and Switzerland:
- You will support our team with different recruiting tasks for Italian and Swiss BASF companies, which are coordinated centrally from our Berlin Hub.
- In this, you will support with the different steps in the recruiting process, from pre-selecting candidates to interview coordination to knowing how to conduct phone interviews.
- In addition, you will have the opportunity to take part in different projects, such as preparing and monitoring of internal candidate pools, as well as the chance to practically apply your theoretical knowledge.
- Your main focus will be Recruiting and you may support in other HR processes handled in the Team (e.g. Learning).
- You are a student in economics, psychology, social sciences, or a comparable programme, with electives in HR Management.
- You are looking for a 6-months compulsory internship as part of your University's plan and have gained ideally some practical experience in the area of administration and/or recruiting.
- You are looking to start your internship between August and September 2021.
- You are attentive to details, flexible, communicative, as well as accustomed to working both independently and as part of a team.
- You have very good knowledge of Italian and speak German at an intermediate level. Experience and confidence in using MS-Office programmes would also help in this role.
- Responsibilities from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training through our buddy system within a committed team.
- Flexible working hours with home office possibilities.
- An environment of continuous learning and personal development.
- Does this sound like you? Apply now!
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
For any questions concerning the application process or the role, please contact Chiara: +49 30 2005-59498.
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.