Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH (Eurex STS) is a subsidiary of Eurex Frankfurt AG established in order to provide a Buy-in Agent service once the settlement discipline regime of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR) is introduced beginning of 2022. Eurex STS' Buy-in Agent will offer market participants an automated and standardized solution to fulfil this mandatory regulatory requirement.
Field of activity
Being an intern - Execution & Settlement Principal Broking Business for the Deutsche Börse Group will be an excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company.
The Department "Finance, Operations & Risk" of Eurex Securities Transactions Services GmbH covers all Outsourcing and Finance topics, Risk Management (Counterparty- and Operational Risk) and Functional Operations (Running an auction and securities settlement tool) in the field of principal broking business. Interns become an important part of all daily tasks and receive specific project tasks.
We are seeking candidates that are interested in financial markets in general and building up new financial market infrastructures in particular with hands-on mentality.
- You will support at development and drafting information- and decision documents (PowerPoint-presentations) for the division and project management, including various business owners
- You will help with the consolidation and tracking of issue-lists administrative and organizational tasks for the division and project management team
- Furthermiore, you will support in the preparation, documentation and validation of different tests for new and existing functionalities in the ESTS system
- You will help with data compilation, securities scope testing & process analysis, including project scope management analysis in Excel
- You will prepare of diverse system demo presentations and member handbook documentation
- Additionally, you will support the annual outsourcing review and respective process steps required by regulatory requirement
- You will gain intersesting insights in the quarterly KPI monitoring process and support the implementation and maintenance of outsourcing related procedures
- You are enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their internship
- You already gained first practical work experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit
- You have excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures while developing well-structured problem-solving options and process overviews
- You are an organizational talent, communication capabilities and team orientation, independent work method, high commitment to delivery, and high self-responsibility & ownership
- You already have very good experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- You are proficient in written and spoken English - German knowledge would be an advantage.