Global Graduate Trainee – Finance Track
Our Graduate Trainee Program will inspire you and challenge you… Come join our rapidly growing, global team!
The goal of our program is to prepare the path for talented, passionate professionals towards future leading roles within our company. Our long-term aim is to build Puratos’ global management pipeline, as a key element of our competitive foundation for great global talent.
Each Graduate Trainee will be assigned to an expert Mentor, who will ensure you receive all the continuous support and training you will need to be successful during your 3 annual rotations making up our program, as well as moving into your first exciting role within Puratos as you move from your Graduate Traineeship into the rest of your career within our global business.
Over the course of our 3 year Graduate Trainee program (Permanent Contract), you will have the opportunity to take part in 3 annual rotations within our Finance department in Belgium and internationally. In this traineeship, you will work with the global HQ finance team. You will take responsibilities within the team and our company and join the Group Business Control as a “Junior Controller” in HQ to get familiar with finance notions (Financials analysis, Group financial tools & systems, Corporate finance notions, Investment decision, Treasury notion, …). After a few months, you will take a “Business Development Controller” role in the HQ Team, rapidly being attached to some Business Units (product) or Channels (customers) to follow monthly results, forecast & budget data’s, profitability, review capex business plan, provide financial supports, etc.
Through time, you will take a "Finance Manager Position" (local CFO) in a small/medium size country. You will be responsible for the finance of a Puratos entity (accounting, reporting, cash management, tax management, ...) and you will be part of the Country Management Team and possibly leading a small team.
At the end of your traineeship, you will be our next Finance expert.
What are we looking for?
As an ideal candidate for our program, you will possess:
- A University Degree with excellent academic track record (Business, Economics or Finance ideally)
- You will either be in your final year of University study, or have graduated within the past 12 to 18 months (more experienced candidates are welcome to apply to other roles at Puratos via our careers page)
- A first work or Internship experience, preferably in the Food, FMCG or in a similar industry
- Drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the Food industry
- Be fully mobile to work in different global business areas/ locations
- Be fully business-fluent in English (other European languages advantageous)
We are looking to meet Graduates with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for our business, as well as a strong desire to learn and build their careers.