Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,900 listed issuers worth €5.6 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2021, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe's leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal.
Working closely with the Portfolio Management Office in Paris in particular, the successful candidate will be part of Euronext Portfolio Management Office (PMO). He/she will focus particularly but not exclusively on:
- Supporting the transition as we work with IT to increase the level of process automation (e.g. for the submission of Initiative requests to PMO);
- Helping to maintain the PMO document repository (SharePoint) and in particular maintaining key logs on behalf of the PMO Team;
- Monitoring project progress across the portfolio, in particular via the monthly reporting cycle and following up with Project Managers as required;
- Supporting the preparation of monthly portfolio reports for the Group Service Board and other key governance bodies;
- Liaising with COO Dept colleagues to prepare the PMO element of the monthly COO Dashboard;
- Maintaining the Euronext Project Management Glossary of key terms;
- Maintaining a complete audit trail of all key PMO actions.
Current undergraduate or graduate student with a Business-relevant degree
Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Excellent written & spoken English language is essential. French language skills are an advantage.
A hard-working team-player who brings energy and is keen to learn.
Attention to detail is important since the Portfolio reports will be seen by Managing Board members.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.